Monday, January 23, 2012

SNOW!!!! FINALLY!!!

Baby Halen in the bath...I just think this pic is so cute...and the scratches all over his tummy make me laugh...when he first gets in he wigs out and attacks himself...he always looks like he got in a fight with a cat when he gets out. 


This is the boys on Saturday shoveling the driveway...Notice Brayden in his shorts...I'm sure people are driving past this saying "Where is there mother?" haha...oh well...they are old enough to come in if they get cold right? I always joke saying that Brayden and Justin are like Jacob on Twilight and they run a temp of 108 all the time...my little furnaces.




This was later that night after Justin got home. He built them an igloo.


My Landy.


My goofball Brayden.



My handsome stud muffin husband. :)



I decided to try and bring Halen out for a sec...I did this with him in my coat when he was a newborn...he is a touch fatter now haha. Doesn't quite fit anymore.


This is the beginning of the Snowman.



Aspyn going around sampling the snow around the yard.



Me and my baby girl.


Aspyn in the igloo.


Brayden in the igloo.


Landy in the igloo.


Boys in the igloo.


Me 'n' Bubba


Aspyn tasting the snow on the bench haha


The start of the slide. I'm glad Justin is good at this...every time I've ever tried to make a snowman it never works...Me and my sister always used to make snow toilets when we were kids...(I had a very morbid imagination as a child) and we would have my mom put food coloring in water in spray bottles and spray yellow in the toilets...and we thought it was hilarious....haha I was a strange one. So that's the only thing I know how to make in the snow.


The Slide.


I think your to big daddy.



And it does work better with sleds.



Three of my cute babies.


Mommy took a turn down the slide but we didn't take pictures of that. 


And last but not least...here is my photoshop project for the week...I love the online tutorials. The first one is the original. (Obviously) I even learned how to add fake eyelashes....and learned how to whiten teeth, and eyes, and smooth skin out and remove blemishes. But still look natural..(Boy am I really putting myself out there on this one.)




3 comments:

Sherice said...

Annie~ just got your sweet comment. Just wanted to remind you, you have a wee-little one:) That makes it dang near impossible to accomplish anything extra. Just enjoy that baby, and there will be plenty of time to finish up projects:) Your family is absolutely adorable, and can't wait to see your new house! So exciting! When the weather warms up we should take the kids to the park:)

Sherice said...

Annie~ just got your sweet comment. Just wanted to remind you, you have a wee-little one:) That makes it dang near impossible to accomplish anything extra. Just enjoy that baby, and there will be plenty of time to finish up projects:) Your family is absolutely adorable, and can't wait to see your new house! So exciting! When the weather warms up we should take the kids to the park:)

Bonnie said...

Annie, your kids are darling! And I want to go down that slide!!! :) I'm totally jealous you know how to Photoshop, by the way.