Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm and AUNTIE!!!!


Erin had her baby on May 4th. She wasn't due until June 12. She started having contractions on the night of May 1st, and the next morning they were still going so I convinced her to go to the hospital and be checked. When we got there she was 4cm and 80%...so over the next two days she spent in the hospital trying to stop her  contractions unsuccessfully, so she gave birth to Rheese Larue Whiteley (Larue after our Grandma Whiteley) on May 4th (which is also the day before her cousin Aspyn) at 3:35 pm. She was 5lbs 11oz and 18 1/2 " long. No complications at all! Which I consider to be a miracle considering she was 6 weeks early! She came home today. Which was the first time I could even see her, they wouldn't let anyone in but her and my parents in the NICU. I was going CRAZY!! But here she is...and she is SOOOOO cute!!!









1 comment:

Texie said...

She is so freakin cute!!! I would love to drop off a gift for her!!! BTW, are you still on facebook?!!! It doesn't show that we are friends anymore!!!