Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I tHoUgHt ThIs WoUlD bE fUn!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Iggy's
3. Chili's
4. TGIFridays
5. Costa Vida
6. Fazoli's
7. Wendy's
8. El Matadores

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. ER
3. Law & Order
4. Worst Week
5. Kath & Kim
6. Two & a half men
7. The Hills
8. Law & Order SVU?

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Studied
2. Cleaned
3. Went to school
4. Took the kids to my mom
5. Picked them up from my mom
6. Ate?
7. Slept
8. Played on the computer

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. The baby being born
2. Finding out if it's a girl or boy
3. Getting the basement finished
4. Being able to move to the basement
5. Making the babies nursury
6. Landon being potty trained
7. Brayden going to pre-school
8. Christmas

8 Things I Wish
1. That I was a better house wife
2. I knew what my baby was
3. My friend Taysina lived close by
4. My family is always safe
5. Justin would were a mask at work!
6. Brayden & Landon would get along better
7. All the people in my life would just be nice and get along all the time
8. I could snap my fingers and my hair and makeup and housework would be done!!

2 comments:

Sherice said...

Hey girl. Hope you are feeling okay. Keep us posted on what that baby is! Hopefully we'll see you around Christmas sometime!! Your boys are so dang cute!

Texie said...

Ok, so you have to let me know when you find out what your having! I can't believe you have 3 kids, freak, way to pop those babies out!