Sunday, October 19, 2008

Work...

So yeah i don't work at Iggy's any longer. I quite last night...I suddenly remembered that I graduated from high school almost 9 years ago...and I didn't really care for it then so why deal with it again? Half of everybody there is on drugs and its all a giant click led by who else? a 32 years old...go figure...and if she doesn't like you NOBODY likes you...and i know its bad to just quit with no notice and i think i way pissed my boss off...but i don't need OR deserve to be treated that way...i don't like being in an environment where people are gossiping about me and making up lies.... WHATEVER! So on to bigger and better things!

2 comments:

Texie said...

Hey Annie! I'm so glad you found me and left me a comment! So you're right, your mom did tell me about baby #3, congratualtions! Wow baby #3 really? You are definitley not wasting any time, good work! I'm addind you to my friends list so I can peek in on your cute family. PS, your boys look just like you, so cute!

Sherice said...

Amen Sister!! I'm glad you stuck up for yourself and got the heck out of there. It is not worth it, and apparantly neither are the people you were working with. Sorry about the drama. Love your new background. Glad you are back to posting again. I like to keep up with you. See ya!!