Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy Blog


Im going to use this to blog my pregnancy as well...I am like 9 1/2 weeks today I will be 10 weeks on Saturday.My due date is May 18th. My first appointment was October 2nd and I had gained 3 1/2 lbs ..lol not sure how i did that...So far this pregnancy is sooo different from the first two I actually have morning sickness this time. bleah...and with my first two pregnancies i prided myself on not being grouchy and hormonal but this time I am just a giant sack of RAGING HORMONES!!!Im definately showing a lot sooner than with my first two...I didn't show till i was about 4 months the other times but im not even 2 months and im showing...or maybe im just eating to many snacks lol...my face has totally broken out this time unlike my other two...and thats actually probably the worst thing about this...but luckily i have found something that i can use to treat it that won't hurt the baby... So anyways my next doctors appointment will be on Halloween and I will get an ultrasound my first of 2 and I will post pictures of that then...

1 comment:

Miss Candace said...

That's exciting! I'll for sure have to keep updated on here since we never see each other. I have always had bad pregnancy acne (especially with Gracie) Maybe you are having a girl!