Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just sayin....

I find it curious...that certain people look at my blog...then when I see them in real life they scuzz me...FYI if you don't like me don't look at my blog...thanks

And another FYI I know EXACTLY who looks at my blog...everyone...by name...where you live...what time....Creepy McCreeperton

And this is directed at one specific person...I'm sure when they read this they will know who I'm talking about...

However if you'd like to be nice and NOT scuzz me feel free to read my blog! :)

3 comments:

Lacei Child said...

:) you need to text me or call me... I want the whole story!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

That's funny. I love it when you run into someone who you only intereact with through blog or facebook. It's hilarious how some people are.

Chase and Lacie said...

Annie I just ran across your blog, what a cute little family you have. I haven't seen you in a long time, looks like you are doing well. My blog is private send me and email if you want to look at it...clnielsen05@comcast.net