Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Landy Loo Who & a few of my favorite things!

Well my little baby boy is officially a big boy today...as of 12:34 AM today Landon turned 3 years old. =(. Landon was born June 09, 2006 at 12:34 AM he weighed 6lbs 6oz and was 18 1/4". He came at 35.1 weeks. He spent 2 weeks in the NICU. You would never know it now...he is very LOUD and full of life! He has a very contagous laugh. He loves loves loves the water and playing in the dirt and pulling the heads off all my flowers lol. He is definately a mama's boy to the end...and a bit of a boob but definately not a wimp lol...his favorite things are ceiling fans, lights, helicopters, airplanes and WATER!!! Here is a video also of landys laugh I think it is so cute! And I included a picture of landon in the NICU and landon at a couple of weeks old...which i think looks a lot like aspyn but so does braydens newborn picture oddly enough lol... and a picture of landy's first birthday...i forgot my camera on his 2nd so i need to get those from my mom...and landy today on his 3rd birthday... ! These are a few of my favorite NEW things...I thought I'd share...I got to paint her nails and toes the first time ever...

2 comments:

The Emerson's said...

Yay! You painted her sweet little fingers and toes. All of your kids are so cute. Come visit.

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I listened to his laugh, it cracked me up big time! Look how big Aspyn is getting! So cute.